1. Which one of the following countries is land locked?
(a) Bolivia is a land locked country, in South America the surrounding countries are Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay.
2. Which one of the following countries does not border the Caspian Sea?
(a) Armenia is a former Soviet republic. It is located in the Mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. It is a land locked country.
3. The great Asian river Mekong does not run through:
(b) Mekong is a major river in south eastern Asia. Mekong is known as the Lancang in China. It runs
through Yunan province, China, forms the border between Myanmar and Laos and most of the border
between Laos and Thailand and flows across cambodia and Southern Vietnam before emptying to
4. Latvia does not share its borders with which one of the following countries?
(d) Latvia does not share its border with Poland. Latvia only distinct border is the Battic Sea coast, which extends for 531 kilometers. Its neighbors include Lithuania on the south, Estonia on the north, Russia on the east and Belarus on the southeast.
5. Which one of the following does not border Panama?
(a) Coast Rica
(b) Pacific Ocean
(d) Panama is a country located in the central America region fo North America, bordering both the
carribbean Sea and the North Pacific Ocean, between Colombia and costa Rica. Panama is located on the narrow and low Isthmus of Panama.