1. Which one of the following countries is land locked?
(a) Bolivia is a land locked country, in South America the surrounding countries are Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay.
2. Which one of the following countries does not border the Caspian Sea?
(a) Armenia is a former Soviet republic. It is located in the Mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. It is a land locked country.
3. The great Asian river Mekong does not run through:
(b) Mekong is a major river in south eastern Asia. Mekong is known as the Lancang in China. It runs through Yunan province, China, forms the border between Myanmar and Laos and most of the border between Laos and Thailand and flows across Cambodia and Southern Vietnam before emptying to South China.
4. Latvia does not share its borders with which one of the following countries?
(d) Latvia does not share its border with Poland. Latvia only distinct border is the Battic Sea coast, which extends for 531 kilometers. Its neighbors include Lithuania on the south, Estonia on the north, Russia on the east and Belarus on the southeast
5. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer using the codes given below:
List-I (Sea) List-II (Country)
A. Black Sea 1. Bulgaria
B. Red Sea 2. China
C. Yellow Sea 3. Eritrea
D. Caspian Sea 4. Kazakhstan
(a) A-1; B-4; C-2; D-3
(b) A-2; B-3; C-1; D-4
(c) A-1; B-3; C-2; D-4
(d) A-2; B-4; C-1; D-3