1. Which one among the following major Indian cities is most eastward located?
(d) Bengaluru (Bangalore)
(c) Lucknow is the city most east in the list.
2. Out of the four southern States: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu, which shares boundaries with the maximum number of Indian States?
(a) Andhra Pradesh only
(b) Karnataka only
(c) Each of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
(d) Each of Tamil Nadu and Kerala
(c) Both Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka shares boundaries with maximum number of Indian states.
3. Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the code given below the lists :
(Aluminium Company) (Location)
A. BALCO 1. Hirakud
B. HINDALCO 2. Korba
C. Indian Aluminium Company 3. Koraput
D. NALCO 4. Renukoot
(a) A-3; B-1; C-4; D-2
(b) A-2; B-4; C-1; D-3
(c) A-3; B-4; C-1; D-2
(d) A-2; B-1; C-4; D-3
4. Which one of the following is located in the Bastar Region?
(a) Bandhavgarh National Park
(b) Dandeli Sanctuary
(c) Rajaji National Park
(d) Indravati National Park
(d) Indravati National Park is located in the Bastar region. The park is situated at the distance of 97.4 km Bastar.
5. In which State is the Guru Shikhar Peak located?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
(a) Guru Shikhar Peak is the highest point in Rajasthan. The altitude of peak 5676 feet (1722 mt).